Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, April 6, 2009

Desperately Trying...

... to avoid the end of the semester meltdown!

It happens twice a year...

And so I found myself staring at an unreasonable amount of school work this evening (though not half as unreasonable as Phil's, because mine wouldn't have been unreasonable if I'd applied myself... say... more than two hours before the deadline, but his is unreasonable, because it takes more than a super hero to even imagine getting that much done on time)... but I digress... what's new?

At any rate... I decided to just go ahead and crunch the numbers, and at the end of the day it made more sense to just not do the assignments than to kill myself trying. It is almost definitely going to cost me straight As this semester (which I haven't seen in a long time and was kinda looking forward to), but it's not going to send me careening into a black hole or anything.

I'm getting too tired to keep doing this...

Any suggestions about what I might want to be when I grow up so that I can actually work toward a goal in school and get done someday?

Lisa

No comments: