Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, August 20, 2010

St. Louis Vacation, Day 9...

Today we went to the City Museum and World Aquarium...

We give the City Museum 14 thumbs up...

If we had it to do all over again, we wouldn't go to the World Aquarium, but it's all good... now we know...

We also purchased tickets for The Roof, which was definitely worth it.

All in all, I don't think I could be more impressed with the set up if I tried! I have never experienced such a place, where someone is constantly climbing above you or sliding beside you and you actually feel completely safe letting your children explore caves... and castles... and vaults... Wow!

And so, as the trip winds down, I will post some pictures of our adventure:

The Family, Outside the Museum Entrance:

Ian Loved the Huge Ball Pits:

Climbing Above the Roof:

Ian made the climb twice,
so Mommy could see it, too:

Swinging From the Ceiling:

We found this completely uninhabited vault...
and figured it was probably OK to go inside...
It was full of mirrors:

She is her father's child...
Classic kind of shot I would usually have of Phil...
Mmm... yummy slushy tastes like Flavor-Ice:

A Couple of Really Big Fish:

This 3 story slide was amazing...
The kids begged to go on it all day long...
At the end of the day, I conceded...
(I had to climb back up to the 3rd floor for my pressed penny, anyway)
It was really fun until Caleb decided to climb back up when he reached the bottom...
And Grace started screaming at him...
And I thought for sure we were going to be kicked out...

Miah Liked the Museum, Too:
Lisa

No comments: