Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, October 4, 2015

It's Been Another One Of Those Days Where We Didn't Do Much...



... primarily because I am sick, and since no one really wants me to die on this vacation, it made sense to let me sleep in.  Then I spent the afternoon pumping myself full of albuterol, steroids, cold medicine, and cough drops.  As a rule, I do not "do" sick very well.  On vacation it is almost unbearable.  The good news is, I am still breathing, tonight, and better than last night, at that...

We did have a reservation for Rainforest Cafe'.  I have always wanted to go there and managed to drag myself out of bed long enough to do so.  The food was incredible, and it's just completely unfair to bring such a delicious dessert to people who are already full.  I mean, who can really eat a volcano?  As it turns out, we made it on the last tram back to the parking lot, which was a blessing, since I don't think I could have walked that far...


 She just had to touch the frog...

With any luck, I will get my late schoolwork done, tonight, go to sleep at a somewhat reasonable hour, and the rest of these meds will kick in by morning so that I won't be holding everyone back at Animal Kingdom...  One more mountain to knock out on this trip... 

L.

Pictures Taken Today: 33 (and they're pretty much all blurry...)

P.S.  My kids are crazy today...

No comments: