Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Oh, To Travel By Car...

Our 18 hour travel day started like this:


And ended like this:


Serious traffic backups cost us about 4 hours, making this day 20 and day 21 of our trip.

Some random thoughts...

Exegeting Revelation is hard enough.  Doing this in the car is nearly impossible.  I did it anyway.

I really hate flying, but I would have taken a plane today if I could have.

87 minutes of sleep is enough if that's all you can squeeze in.  Sometimes it's hard to do what I need to do, but it's OK.  I can do hard things.

Next time we vacation, I'm intentionally planning some rest days.

When someone stops to tell you how well behaved your children are and especially how impressed they are with your boys, it feels good. 

I still love driving... especially at night... in the rain...

That might have been too much coffee.

L.

Pictures Taken Today: 3

No comments: