Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, November 3, 2006

Lapped...

  • There is something somewhat embarrassing about having other people lap you over... and over... and over again... However, I have "run"... hehehe... a 20 minute mile the last two days. Please, no comments from my military friends. This is good for an out of shape, hugely pregnant woman!

    Grace had her last gymnastics class for this session, last night, so we are going back to once a week. Thank goodness! Seth has his last soccer game this weekend. Swimming is over for us until January. Only six weeks left of the school semester (mine), and the kids have finished a ton of their school stuff for the whole year, already, so I had to order new curriculum for second semester! I think we're finally slowing down and getting ready for baby (still namesless... hehehe). Well, except for Phil, who will get busier and busier as the weeks go on! I wonder if we will get bored...

    For anyone who wants to know, blood sugar levels are lookin' good so far. Now, if I can just get through the next seven weeks or so, we'll be good to go. I am actually hoping for baby to arrive a little early, on his own. We'll see how it goes, but it would be nice to have him here before Christmas!

    Although I am sure this experience will change my eating habits forever, I am really looking forward to downing a bunch of pizza and some M & Ms again, someday... I am starting to feel a bit sick when I think of eating more cheese... peanut butter... eggs... meat... etc.

    Adding to a recent post... I miss "scooping the loop", too...

    Lisa

    Comments (1)

No comments: