Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Party Time...

Caleb's Thomas the Tank Engine themed party was a huge hit! At least for Caleb it was, and that's what really counts. I do not, personally, enjoy birthday parties anymore. They send me into super stressed, overdrive mode... and I'm gettin' too old for that...

We had a wonderful turn out of friends and family (36 total), and Caleb had a blast playing, crackin' open the Thomas pinata (they don't make pinatas like they used to), opening his tons of awesome gifts, and eating his Thomas the Tank Engine cake (which is another story in and of itself and the primary reason why I am glad that I only have one more five year old birthday party to plan)!

Happy Birthday again, K.K.... I love you!

Lisa

No comments: