Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, May 15, 2009

Stealin' Some Quotes...

I am a sucker for interesting quotes. I used to update pretty regularly with a "Quote of the Day" but have not done so in quite a while... However, when I check my e-mail there is always a quote of the day, and there have been a couple of pretty good ones lately that made me think. Hope you like these as much as I did:

Quote # 1: "History never looks like history when you are living through it." (John W. Gardner)

Quote #2: "Talent does what it can; genius does what it must." (Robert Bulwer Lytton)

For those of you who are still waiting on back blogs, hold on... I was halfway through my post about the children's museum when my browser crashed, and I don't have time to rewrite today...

Lisa

1 comment:

. said...

That's why you are supposed to write in a word processor first and THEN post to the blog. Unless your processing program fails...or Windows crashes...neither of which would be surprising...still...I'm just sayin'...