Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Think My Default...



… is going to be to post a picture of something I baked/cooked when there’s nothing else going on!

This was about the worst turn around I could have hoped for in transitioning from the insane busyness of my Tuesday to the relative quiet of my Wednesday.  On a day where I should have been able to catch up (and maybe get ahead), I found myself more exhausted than useful.  It’s going to help that for much of the season I will take the first leg of the Tuesday relay (music and piano) and Phil will take the second (basketball)… at least, I hope it’s going to help.

At any rate, about the most productive thing I did today was to fold a couple of loads of laundry and to make a batch of homemade soft pretzels.  I should probably just avoid Pinterest, because they don’t look as good as the ones from the site where I got the recipe, but they sure tasted amazing!




L.

No comments: