Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Movie Night...



I was sort of on a cleaning blitz today, so I’m a little late in posting…  I suppose there were a variety of things I could have captured with a picture… like the clean hall closet… or the clean downstairs bathroom closet… or the clean upstairs bathroom cupboards… but nobody really wants to look at those, right?

So…  Tonight we decided to get a movie in before school resumes tomorrow morning.  We watched “Blue Mountain Mystery”… the new Thomas the Tank Engine release… because, let’s face it, Caleb is a “lifer” when it comes to Thomas.  Really.  I’m not kidding.  We will still be buying him the new movie for Christmas when he’s 30.

Here he is:

Hurry and snap the picture, already, Mom!
I can't see the movie if I'm looking at you...
(He didn't say this, but he's probably thinking it!)
L.

No comments: