Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today Didn’t Go Exactly As Planned…


Then again, few days do…

I’m not sure exactly how I expected our last real day of Christmas vacation to go.  I think I had some convoluted idea that I might actually get some things done that I wanted to get done.  I’m not bitter or anything.  I actually had a lot of fun today, and it probably panned out exactly how it should have.

My list of accomplishments includes:

  • Watching the Strawberry Shortcake movie with Miah…  (and the four other children who showed up and pretended not to watch).
  • Cleaning about ¼ of the national disaster area we call Grace’s room…
  • And updating the Miis… which was really, really important, because Wii Fit is super mean, and Grace had grown 8 inches since we last updated…  Miah is irritated that we gave her hair and wants to know where her hat went.  I have no idea why Grace is suntanned.  But here’s my pic. of the day:

And just so you know, this might be the kind of thing that ends up on this blog more often than not, this year…  It’s all good…

L.

No comments: