Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fun Fair...

Now...  this is our kind of fair...  Five bucks per kid, cotton candy, sno-cones, games, candy prizes, inflatables, face paining, pony rides, petting farm, etc.  We can do that...  Well, I mean, except for the petting farm.  For those of you who don't know, I have a legitimate fear of petting farms.  I looked it up to find out if there is a name for it, but there is not.  I call it pettingfarmaphobia...

This was Just... Too... Cool:

Miah absolutely loved the pony ride...
No fear there:

Caleb was afraid to ride the horses,
but he enjoyed riding the bull:

As did Seth:

And Grace,
Although she accidentally pulled off one of the horns:

Miah and her Cotton Candy:

I can't decide if Seth is thinking of eating Ian's Sno-cone:

My Beautiful Girls:

Who would've thought
that when Phil proposed to me
almost 17 years ago
at that lake in the background
that this would be the result:

Ian finally found a bigger rock wall to climb:

And... That's a Wrap...
L.

No comments: