Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth...

So...  I really appreciate all of the men and women who have fought for our freedom leading up to, and since, the birth of The United States of America.  I consider myself pretty patriotic, although, if I'm honest I have to admit that this looks a little different, for me, than it used to look.  And that's OK.  Most things do.

At any rate, our Independence Day was spent celebrating in the usual sort of way... primarily with more grilled food than anyone should ever consume and with friends and fireworks to end our night.  And it was good.  I hope everyone out there in my blog reading audience had a magnificent fourth... especially those serving our country.

Here's some pics. of our day:

This guy was King of the Grill today...
Oh... My... Wow...
I forgot to take a picture until he was almost done:

Miah actually fell asleep before the fireworks started...
But she sure was cute:

Waiting for the Show
(Before we moved):

Ian is just so silly...
I promise to try to teach him that it is not appropriate
to shout,"It's a UFO!" 
during the National Anthem...
in the future...

Me and my Babies...
(Minus Seth, who was too busy chatting with friends for this pic.)

And here's everybody:

Happy Fourth!
L.  

No comments: