Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ian's 2 Week Pics...


  • Alright... I need to make this post before I go flush someone else down the toilet... Otherwise, this entire site will soon become an Ode to dead goldfish...

    So... anyway...

    I actually woke up with an alarm this morning! To tell you the truth, it was completely accidental. For those of you who don't know, I left my cell phone at Olan Mills a couple of weeks ago. I am pretty sure no one cares, because when I picked it up yesterday, there wasn't a single voice message... or even a missed call... But I am still glad to have it back, even though no one ever calls me. At any rate, the alarm was set. So... at 6:00 this morning I had to dig through the diaper bag to turn it off. And since Ian was already awake... and since I don't feel that great and would have had a hard time going back to sleep... I got up. I took a shower, crawled back into my PJs, and now here I am typing away...

    If my day goes well, maybe I'll set the alarm again for tomorrow and put my phone back in the diaper bag...

    So... the main attraction at Olan Mills was not really my phone, but the pictures... Here are a few of them...



    Gotta go... The gang just woke up.

    Lisa

    Comments (2)

    • Robmyster
      Hi How are you! I just wanted to let you know that I didn't mention you because I didn't want to make anyone Jealous! You know I love you the most!!! Don't tell Phil or Shandi! The pictures are really cute! Tell everyone I said Hey there y'all!
      ~Robby~
    • Shanderific08

      The pictures are SO cute! I can't wait to see him in person!

      Love, Shandi

No comments: