Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!!!




  • I just scanned (really quickly) a few posts from this past year, and I have to say I am extremely glad I started blogging! I have wanted, for years, to keep a journal, but I've never been able to do it, consistently, for more than a few weeks at a time. For some reason this is more appealing, and I am exceptionally pleased that I now have this record of life's most important events! And just in case you wonder... I do save everything I write to a word file... yeah... I know... dork! I save my e-mail, too... hehehe...

    Like last year, I don't really have any "resolutions" this time around. Truth told, even if I did, I probably would have broken most of them by now...

    I am thinking toward the things I need to get done in the next few weeks in order to get back into a "normal" routine... not that anything in our lives is ever really normal... and I guess I wouldn't have it any other way...

    In the coming month... Homeschooling will resume... I will begin my second semester of school (this time around)... Phil will begin another session of school, as he works toward his Master's degree... Grace will return to gymnastics... Seth will start playing basketball... Everyone will swim again... Caleb and Ian will grow and continue to amaze us...

    And by February, I'll probably be asking when it's time for another break...

    And who knows (well, except for God) what 2007 will hold... But I'm looking forward to it...

    Lisa

    P.S. For the first time in many years, Phil wasn't my first kiss of the New Year... I guess that's what happens when you have a new baby in late December. Ian is a very snuggly, wonderful, kissable baby...

No comments: