Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh... My... Goodness...




  • There have been SO many things that I have wanted to sit down and write about in the last week, but there has been no time! Truthfully, I don't have time now, but I am going to make a short post, anyway!

    This will be random...

    Seth and Grace had a great conversation last week...

    Seth, "When's moving day?"
    Grace, "I don't know. Should've been here by now."

    How's that for kids who move too much... and really like to listen to VeggieTales CDs...?

    We had our first family shopping trip with 4 kids. Uh... I don't think we're going to do that too often. We really just had to look at each other and laugh near the end. We now require two carts! On our trip, we added several more new "family members"... Seth finally got his fish! We did, however, have to give up on the bubble-eyed golfish... for now... because we simply can't find any. So, we bought the 28 cent variety... Here is a pic. of Seth with Bobby, Larry, and Gordon:



    Grace's first gymnastics class went alright, although she is really a lot younger/smaller than the other girls, and I'm still wondering if I should've signed up for a different class. We'll see how it goes...

    We may be out of luck with swimming this session, because last I knew, Seth and Grace were the only kids in their class, and the other classes were full... ugh... Guess we'll be going to a whole lot of "open swims" if that's the case...

    And, today, it's time to take Ian for his 2 week pictures (yeah... a day late... I'm slipping... hehehe. Actually, Olan Mills was closed yesterday!)

    Better go... I have four kids to give baths to, and we all have to look really presentable in just a few hours!

    Lisa

    Comments (1)

No comments: