Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's 2 am... So, Who Needs An Alarm?




  • I hate being sick. I woke up thinking, "maybe it's late enough to get up and start my day"... and it's only 2 am ... did I mention that? Ian is up... Seth is up... I expect Caleb will probably burst through the door at any moment. Thankfully, Grace doesn't seem to get as sick as the rest of us... at least most of the time.

    So... I'm trying to think of something positive that comes from being fully awake at this hour...

    OK... at least when I'm upright all the snot isn't draining into my throat, so I can actually breathe. There it is... my positive thinking in the wee hours of the morning... I think I'll go steam up the bathroom now...

    Lisa

    Comments (1)

No comments: