Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, January 29, 2007

Something Amazing Happened Today...




  • Not only did I manage to squeeze into my size 10 jeans... I also zipped them up, buttoned them, and wore them out in public! If you wear a size 2, no comment is necessary.

    This is not to say I don't have a long way to go... But maybe... just maybe... I will be able to fit in my summer clothes that haven't seen the light of day in years, when the time comes!

    In the meantime, I am getting closer to my "feast" at SBs when I am clear to eat regular food again! Funny thing is, I probably won't even be capable of eating as much as I wish I could. If anyone wants to come join the party, e-mail me or give me a call for the date, time, specific location, etc. We could have a contest. It might be fun...

    On to other things...

    Ian had his one month well child appointment today and is looking good... and big, I might add! At 23 inches, he is in the 90th percentile for height, and at 11 lbs. 12 1/2 oz., he is in the 95th for weight! Perhaps he will play football?

    Ah... on with the rest of the day...

    Lisa

    Comments (1)

No comments: