Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, August 24, 2007

Chalkin' Up Decade #1

Wow... 10...

Lyrics for "Spinning Like a Wheel" by: Susan Ashton



There is so much I could write about the past ten years. Phil and I spent a lot of time, tonight, just talking about some of the amazing moments. The road has not always been easy, but doing what's right seldom is. And this is so right. It always has been...

I love you, Phil. I am so blessed to have you to spend the rest of my life with. God has been very, very good to me.



Lisa

1 comment:

L. said...

hey friends,

Congrats. Harold and I made it 10 years a couple of months ago. Seems to just fly by doesn't it. Hope all is well and thanks for caring and all the prayers sent my direction. Glad to here you are back to church by the way. Good luck with school Monday.

Later, ANG