Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, December 5, 2008

So Sick and Tired...

... Of Being Sick and Tired!

If it's not one thing around here, it's another. I have had a splitting headache for a couple of days and found that I was in good company last night, because pretty much everyone at Illuminate has had a splitting headache all week... It's not helping that I am exhausted, and there is so much to do in the next couple of weeks!

We are going to Christmas at the Zoo tomorrow, and hopefully we'll be able to finish our Christmas shopping. Then there's the rejoicing service on Sunday night (and Grace doesn't even know the words for her solo yet).

Next week there's a Christmas party for the kids on Wednesday, A Christmas party for Illuminate and the Journey on Thursday, A concert on Friday night, A Christmas Party/Sleepover for Seek-rets on Saturday-Sunday, and the Christmas cantata on Sunday morning (which I am not in... which is good... because I love to sing, but there's no way I could have crammed one more thing into this schedule)! Uh... followed by the Transform Christmas party on Sunday night...

And then, BOOM, it's Christmas week! And to tell you the truth, I think it's going to be a rather relaxed kind of Christmas, and I'm pleased by that, because we are going to need a few minutes to catch our breath after all of the proceeding activity!

This, of course, does not even take into account the regular aspects of life... like finishing up my school semester... and the kids' school semester... and keyboard lessons... and play dates... and throwing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches around...

And so I continue to rant about all of the things that make life way too busy, never stopping to think about how very blessed I am to do such things...

Lisa

No comments: