Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Day At The Ironing Board...

... not really to iron, of course!

After searching for a birthday shirt for Miah, this year, I decided that I simply wasn't going to find anything I really loved, so I appliqued this myself!  I did order a tutu, because after last year's attempt at that I have decided I'm simply not talented in that way...

 Miah Loves the Shirt!
She calls it her Strawberry Berryfest Princess Shirt:

Caleb, recognizing a unique opportunity (oh my goodness, Mom's got the iron out for the second time in a calendar year), brought me his Upward shirt, so it is now all decked out with stars.  Ian cannot find his shirt.  In fact, no one in this house can find his shirt, even though I distinctly remember folding it and asking him to put it away...

Caleb's Stars:


At any rate, the iron is still out, and I might even take care of a shirt or two for Phil...

L.

No comments: