Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, March 11, 2013

For The Past Week...

... I have subjected my children to all kinds of fruits and vegetables!

It's been a good change, but I had "mercy" on them, this afternoon, and told them I was going to the store to pick up fruits and veggies for the next week and they could pick anything they wanted for lunch!

This is what their "feast" consisted of...

Let's start with my "Health Nuts"

Miah requested "pink" yogurt...
The kid will eat anything pink...
Which is sort of scary:

Caleb wanted cottage cheese...
Easy enough, although I am surprised he didn't ask for green beans...
His favorite food, no kidding:

 Ian initially also asked for yogurt...
But, orange yogurt...
He followed this up with a request for spicy chicken...
And yes he's in his pajamas...
Try not to notice:

 Of course, what would life be without a "difficult" request...
"Mom, can I have that special bread?  The kind with the cheese?"
Sure Grace, because you're Grace:

But Seth, oh my Seth, topped them all...
"Mom?  Anything?  You mean I can have donuts for lunch?"
Well... of course...
But you have to have something healthy too... like pizza...
I'd say this was a mom fail, 
But I am currently the coolest Mom ever:

L.

No comments: