Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Miah!!!

I can't believe my baby princess is three!  That's preschool age, right?  No more babies or toddlers around here... 

Miah is always sick on her birthday.  On her first birthday, she had pink eye.  I can't remember what the deal was when she turned two, but having looked at the pictures I can tell she wasn't feeling well.  This year she spent the entire night before her birthday throwing up, and it went on... and on... and on...  even into present time... even into cake and ice cream time...  It's just one of those things...

Miah did choose "mac-er-cheese" and "pink" ice cream for her birthday dinner.  We added some Gus' breadsticks (since we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa, so that was a possibility) as well as Grandma's lasagna, chocolate covered strawberries, and cake, of course.

I love this girl!  Here come the pics...

Miah, Age 3:




 L.

No comments: