Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

We Did Nothing, Today...

... confessions of a self-proclaimed Disney planning expert who sort of feels like she's failing at vacation...

I know that's not it.  Not really.  But I do feel as if I lost the last 24 hours somewhere.

The truth is, we got in late enough last night that I didn't have time to turn in my assignment that was due, and I had a huge assignment due today, and I just needed sleep, and 20 days is a long time for non-stop fun, and I'm old(er), and the kids are older, and I just needed sleep (wait, I already said that)...

I spent the vast majority of the day in one spot, exegeting I Corinthians.  I took selfies, but they are not worthy of posting.  That's saying something, since I apparently have no filters when it comes to picture posting anymore...

Seriously, the most exciting thing I did, today, was to pick up the refillable mugs that I keep forgetting are included in the dining plan:


Just FYI, if anyone ever tells you that you can get the 10 pc. "Giddyup and Go" chicken dinner at Trail's End on the dining plan, they are lying.  I know, because I walked to Trail's End and found this to be untrue.  I decided I should still probably feed the children dinner anyway, though  (I'm pretty sure Phil fed them lunch):


Tomorrow will be better.  I promise.

L.

Pictures Taken Today: 8 (That has to be an all time low...)

No comments: