Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, April 11, 2008

Photographer By Day...

... Plumber by Night...

Yeah... well... Life is always a little on the crazy side...

So, I enjoyed taking lots of pics. of the kids today. I was basically "practicing" for taking princess and pirate pics. at my niece's upcoming b-day party. I found this quite fun, although I highly doubt I am going to be able to torture other people's children for as long as I subjected my own to photo after photo, so I don't know how well the party pics. will turn out. I did, however, get quite a few that I really liked of "the gang"...

Actually, some of the pics. of Grace are from other recent days, as well, but I thought I'd just throw 'em all up here...

As a side note... I always put my pics. up on-line in low resolution. It came to my attention that people sometimes click on them to see them in a larger size, but when you do that, they will not look as good. I just didn't want anybody to think that they are terrible...

So, without further ado...

My Princess and My Pirates...

Lisa

2 comments:

. said...

So, why DO you put up low res shots? Never noticed till you said anything. What's the point?

:)

p.

Sheri M. said...

Wow Lisa! The photos are SOOO amazing!

So why aren't you a professional photographer? he he :)

Are the scrapbook pages digital or did you spend hours putting everything together?

So why aren't you a professional scrapbook teacher? he he :)

You certainly have a lot of talent!