Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, April 4, 2008

Totally Geeked Up...

So, yesterday I found out that there is going to be a "Guild Room" at the upcoming Caedmon's Call concert...

This is only exciting if you are a member of the Guild...

Which I am...

I have waited years... something like TWELVE years... to see/hear Caedmon's in concert. Even Phil's mom and dad have seen them, but I have not... This is just seriously wrong... But all the waiting is going to pay off when I actually get to hang out with them for 20 minutes after the show...

Phil... If you don't get a Guild membership soon, you are going to be very... very... sad. And I know you don't want me to meet "you-know-who" without you... This is your friendly reminder...

In other news...

I woke up at 5:48am. This is not perfect, but it is still better than I have been doing. The kids slept in until 8:30, which is unheard of, and I didn't wake them up, because I figured I might as well take advantage of the time I had... which I did... and it was good...

After re-reading my post from yesterday... and after talking to my brother-in-law, Brad, today... I just want to assure everyone that I'm not having a breakdown or anything. I am tired... and I am overwhelmed at times... and being sick for something like 6 out of the last 8 weeks isn't helping... But I'm alright... or at least I will be... eventually...

Life's going to get real busy in about 2 1/2 hours, so I'd better go do the dishes...

Lisa

No comments: