Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Buy This CD!!!

So... a few months ago I wrote about the song, "Words to Build a Life On" that I heard at Paradise '08. I then went on an amazing google search that took me all over the place until I finally found somebody who knew the guy who wrote the song, and I found the writer on myspace. Yes, myspace is good for something... At any rate, I have had several comments/questions on my blog about where to get a CD with this song on it. I am glad to say that the CD has been released! I ordered my copy, which is on it's way, and I said I'd give it a "shout out" on my blog... So... buy this CD!!! Here's the link. Seriously... everybody needs this song. It rocks!

http://store.bandwear.com/mikecrawford

Lisa

1 comment:

Garrett said...

I just got this cd and I hope we sing this song at our church. I visited KC two weeks ago and worshiped at Jacob's Well. It was great, during Advent, I dont think I could have picked a better Sunday. I talked to Mike afterward and he said it was one of those days where everything flowed together musically like he never imagined. I wish they would post the entire worship gathering on their website because the sermon is only a small part of what is going on there. I am ready to go back and ready to implement some of the stuff I learned there at my church. Nice blogging on the Disney trip! I just went there this summer with my fiance's family and your blogging on it made me jealous that I didnt blog like that on my trip. I bet it was awesome in November! There is one Jacob's Well song on YouTube. Search Jacob's Well and you will find it. It is Ring Out O Bells. Thought you would like that.