Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I own NINE Swimsuits...

... and none of them fit!!!

Now... technically, I can get into 8 1/2 out of 9, from the size 6 bikini to the size 12 one piece swimdress, but they all look ridiculous! I am so serious, the size 6 looks awful (really awful), but it actually doesn't look any worse than the size 12, and it's so not that they're all too small, because the 12 is loose in places, even though it's tight in other places...

ARGHUGHHHARGHA... (That was me screaming...)

I am going to Florida in 4 (count them, FOUR) days, and I am seriously thinking about investing in a burlap bag... to wear over my head... so that at least no one will be able to identify me while I visit 4 ( again, count them, FOUR) waterparks! Or, maybe I just need a scuba diving suit or something... hmmm... eBay?

Lisa

No comments: