Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Fitting End...

Easter...

As hectic as this week has been, I never could have imagined how the stress level would rise...

Try this...

Slept in...

No show guitar player for unplugged worship...

Sugar buzzed kids (especially Grace)...

Two minute nap for Ian...

Nice dinner with friends (That was a highlight)...

Too many calories...

Crabby bedtime moments...

Unfinished school work...

Complete exhaustion...

Somebody remind me, what was this holiday supposed to be about again?

A couple of quick thank-yous, though, to Sarah, Jay, Brandi, Ben, Mojade, Phil, Ron & Linda... It was not a total loss, because prayer is effective, people who are willing to fill in are amazing, and friends are important (and I didn't have to cook)...

'night...

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad at least part of your day was good. And I hope you all slept well Sunday night!!