Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weigh In, March 2008

For those of you who are following it, my tribute to grandparents will continue tomorrow. It is too important a subject to share with things like "weigh-ins"...

Well... February basically sucked.

I have quite a few good excuses... Here's the list:

Super bowl party... Trip to OH (and Stevie B's)... Valentine's Day... Phil's B-day... Sick for two whole weeks, in which I rediscovered a love for fast food... Trip to MI...

But excuses aren't really worth a whole lot...

In the end, I didn't lose a thing... and I didn't gain a thing... The scale this morning registered exactly the same as it did a month ago (and it's not broken). It's completely unacceptable, but it could have been worse...

I did manage to do 24 sit-ups at some point in February (yes, all at the same time)... I probably couldn't do that many tonight, but I'm not gonna try, because I really don't want to report whatever number I could accomplish... I was up to exercising 40 min./day, 6 days a week, before I got sick. Then I just stopped altogether. The exercise resumes tomorrow morning.

My goals for March are 10 more pounds (yeah... sounds familiar... like the ten pounds I was supposed to lose last month), 30 sit-ups (still pathetic), and getting back up to that 40 min./6 days a week exercise level. I am pretty sure I'm motivated, because if I have to report another month like this one I'll be highly embarrassed...

Another note...

I am on the verge of failing several of my classes, because I just couldn't get anything done this week. I am going to beg for mercy, but I am also going to re-evaluate. I want a degree, but I'm wondering, more and more, if it's worth it. I am also second guessing my major... yes, again... and that whole process has become more embarrassing than the weight loss disaster.

I'm out.

Lisa

No comments: