Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just When I Think...

...Miah can't possibly do anything funnier than she has already done, I turn around and find this:

 She is packing herself in my luggage for RCL:

 She even buckled her "seat belt":

And then she peeks over the edge and says, "Now I can go!":

Miah is, perhaps, slightly more than a little ticked off that we are not taking her to RCL, this weekend.  I am relatively sure she will get over it as soon as she wakes up tomorrow morning and finds Grandma and Grandpa.

And speaking of RCL, it's been a really long time since we've been there, ourselves!  Here's a shot of our last trip to RCL, 12 years ago:


Seth wasn't quite ready to quiz just yet, and... well...  Grace could only have possible auditory memories, because she was there, but she wasn't born yet...  I wonder how this trip will compare to their first RCL...

Comin' up in 18 hours...

L.

No comments: