Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, May 10, 2013

Moments At The Kitchen Table…



Miah is such a little artist lately.  As always, she is cracking me up with the things she says.  I never know what will come out of her mouth!  Today, as she finished drawing “Miah and Mama” at the kitchen table, she stopped and asked, “Do ya like it?  Do ya?”  As of late, Miah has gotten in the habit of asking every question this way, “Can we do it?  Can we?,”  “Is it time yet?  Is it?,”  etc.  I find this exceptionally cute.

Of course, I loved Miah’s picture.  One of my greatest qualities as a mom is the ability to genuinely gush over every piece of art.  I truly love every paper to which these kids of mine put a crayon…


When Miah was finished coloring she asked, “Can I stay in here forever?”  Uh… no.  But I love that she wants to…

L.

No comments: