Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh Yeah... You're the Kid with the Tiara...

... Grace is making her mark. I am afraid to ask whether this is a good thing or not, but every time she enters or leaves the Nazkidz area someone comments, "Oh, I know Grace, she's the one with the tiara," or, "I remember your daughter... Grace with the tiara," or just, "Hey, I remember you!"

Currently, Grace is at her last Nazkidz event, "Compassion Connection". If she walks out of there with one more bag of stuff I am going to have to buy a new piece of luggage to check for the flight home... seriously. Added to the nearly $70.00 that I just dropped at NPH for quiz materials (for just Seth and Grace) as well as a Children's Christmas program preview, we are probably not going to fit everything in just the bags we brought with us. I should have checked an empty bag for the flight here... ah... hindsight...

I hope that whatever service projects they have going on back there are really going to give these kids a chance to make a difference in Orlando. I feel that this is one of the most important things that could be taught here this week... service to others... Kids can make a difference in the world!

We did find a few more friends this morning! Pastor Jim and Marilyn, as well as Marilee and her husband and daughter! I am still searching for friends that I know are in the area!

I'm going to pick Grace up in about an hour and then head to dinner... I really want to return for the evening service tonight, as it is Dr. Porter's message, but I don't know if we're going to be able to make that work with our early morning upcoming tomorrow for the quiz.

Out again...

Lisa

No comments: