Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, June 25, 2009

One Thing After Another...

OK... first let me tell ya that I kinda feel like I entered the twilight zone today...

Now that that's out of the way...

I do not have the right combination of buttons on my phone to set an alarm, and the one at the hotel apparently doesn't work, so we woke up really late (after getting in at 1am due to my lack of ability to follow road signs). Grace missed the first event she was scheduled for, which I was super disappointed about, but actually I don't think she could have cared less if she tried, as I pretty much had to pry her off my arm to go to the second one...

Alamo rental car is charging me an outrageous amount for insurance coverage that I didn't want and then later found out was optional. They will stop charging me at whatever point I can find time in this crazy busy schedule to locate an Alamo so that they can inspect the car to make sure I haven't wrecked it in the last couple of days. I am not real happy about this, as I do not think I am going to have the opportunity to get the car in unless we drive all the way back to their 24 hour center at the airport...

That's pretty much it for today...

Yesterday was spent with a cup of frozen lemonade in my hands at almost all times, glitter in my hair, and a tiara on my head... And one of these days I hope to get some pics. up to prove it. Grace is crabby. She does not do well in the heat. I am sunburned even though I used sunscreen. We did enjoy seeing our friends today, though...

I do not like "vacationing" (if you can call it that) without my boys.

Now I am going to run around the conference center to look for people I know and free stuff...

Lisa

No comments: