Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're Here...

... OK, I am so completely wiped, but we've arrived in Orlando!

This is going to be a quick one...

I liked flying, today, probably more than I ever have. It just felt like a good flight, even when my left ear felt like it was going to explode! I have never landed at night, and that was just awesome, especially paired with the lightning show!

Grace loved her first flight. I cannot get the video to load, and if I stay up much later trying to make it work, I am going to have a miserable day tomorrow. There are a couple pics. The flight, itself, was second only to the moving sidewalks!

Waiting for a hotel shuttle for 30 minutes after running past right around 50 shuttle lines in the 90 degree humid heat at 10:30 at night was probably not a real highlight. A driver from a different hotel's shuttle took pity on us and was going to give us a lift, but then our shuttle arrived, so he gave us our bags back! :)

Doing 6 flights of stairs carrying all of our luggage except for my laptop (which Grace so graciously carried for me) was also probably not among the best moments. Gosh, I am covered in sweat, and I stink!

Not even sure what we're doin' tomorrow, but it's sure to be fun! There may not be an update until Thursday, though, due to lack of wireless Internet connections... unless I find a Panera Bread...

I'm out...

Lisa

1 comment:

katelyn kilgore said...

omg im so proud of u two! u made it! goin with just the two of u is scary. God be with u! good luck to Grace and have a fun time! :) Ur hubby and boys are goin crazy without u guys! look forward to seeing the rest of ur trip. Be safe! :)