Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Panera Bread...

... Oh how I love thee... let me count the ways...

Well... actually... just one...

I have never been inside a Panera Bread, at least not as far as I can remember, but the free Internet access from the parking lot is awesome!

Grace and I had a good day. We hit up Animal Kingdom and learned that God provides a WAY better water ride than Kali River, because when we got off of Kali, Grace complained that she didn't get wet enough, and then the downpour hit... soaking us to the bone!

There are no pics. or vids. to show, because I haven't uploaded them yet. I will attempt to edit this post to include some visuals in the next couple of days! I will probably add more to the story, as well, but for now, we need food...

Lisa

No comments: