Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, June 29, 2009

We're Home!

Oh... how I missed my boys!

We had a good flight back, and it was wonderful to see our van pull up and Phil hop out to relieve me of the six bags I was carrying!

Caleb got so excited that he unbuckled his seat belt and jumped right out to greet me... in the airport passenger pick up lane! Seth followed suit with the belt, though he just peeked his head out of the van. And Ian sat there clapping and shouting, "Mommy... Mommy... Mommy..." over and over again! Ian also later informed me that he saw the plane and I was on it! Of course, they really didn't see our plane come in, but Ian thought I was on all of them!

I am tired now! As of this post I have been awake for over 20 hours. Back to life as we know it... and life is good...

Lisa

No comments: