Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Better Late Than Never...

Between Upward games we finally celebrated Phil's birthday today (8 days late, but who's counting... well... other than everybody who lives at this house...)

Oh yum!  Peanuts!  

Guess where we are?

This shot was just too fun to leave out:

When we got home we also enjoyed our DQ ice cream cake.  Remember?  The one I bought on half price Tuesday?  It was so good (and we still have half of it left in the freezer)!


That was a lot of candles:

We are still lacking in the birthday gft department.  Apparently this is just the birthday that keeps on giving...

Happy Birthday, Phil!  I Love You!

L.

PS  Funniest part of the day was when I went to pick up one of the boxes for leftovers and Phil said, "That one's empty".  It was really heavy, so I knew that couldn't possibly be true.  Turns out Miah had put her plate in it...hahahahaha...  Glad I checked before I walked out with it!

Oh... and Caleb wants one of those enormous bins full of peanuts for the house...  Somehow, I don't think so...

No comments: