Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Love It When…



… good friends have mercy on this family that gets no TV channels.

Super Bowl Sunday is a really good day for someone to do this.  It ranks right up there with the World Series and the Olympics…  Well, actually, if I’m honest, it really doesn’t… at least not for me (I didn’t even know what teams were playing until the broadcast started)… but I do like to hang out with friends and eat Super Bowl food, so we’re good!

Brandi and Lawrence invited us over tonight and didn’t even kick us out when Miah starting spilling things on their sofa or when Ian cracked his mouth open, again, and started spewing blood!  Note to self…  people who are willing to put in the effort to be our friends are really special…  But we do come equipped with cheeseballs, so there are benefits…

Considering I said something about the Baltimore Orioles, at least twice, and no one corrected me, and considering Audrey, their five year old, had to teach me about Angry Birds…  Let’s just say we’re thankful that people occasionally get past my lack of pop culture savvy...

We had a really fun night!

Oh wait!
I need a picture of the day, and you're it!

L.

No comments: