Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Pancake Day...

... and Music Day... and Basketball Day... and Movie Day...

The kids actually reminded me, the other day, that National Pancake Day is in February.  Sure am glad someone mentioned it before lunch time on Facebook!  This resulted in pumpkin pancakes for lunch and dinner.

Here they are...
Well, some of them...
I quadrupled the recipe:

Since it's also Tuesday, we spent a lot of time at the piano!  I always wish that I had taken some shots of Grace, early on, because she has grown so much over the course of the past 5 years of piano lessons! 

At any rate, here's the view I have every Tuesday afternoon 
of Caleb & Mrs. Spahr:

And here's Grace:

And then there's Grace and Mrs. Spahr
Practicing the duos that Grace will be performing with Anastasia
at Junior Festival this year:

Caleb got in some computer time, too...
Gotta love Music Maestro... Fantastico!

Phil took Caleb and Ian to basketball tonight and apparently got them something to munch on at Little Caesar's, because they brought back some cheese for me...  as if I have anything to dip in it!  Where's my Crazy Bread?   Somehow I don't think leftover pumpkin pancakes and cheese make for a good match... (and yes, there are still some leftovers)...

I enjoyed watching Aladdin with my girls, and then Miah went off to bed and Grace and I caught a couple of episodes of Saved By the Bell.

Seth has been sporaddically working on homework tonight, even though we're on Winter Break...  Get it done already!

And that's life on this typical Tuesday in February...

L.

No comments: