Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, February 22, 2013

I Am No Seamstress...

However...

Even though I can't sew (yet), I have always been pretty crafty.  So...  I was delighted when I came across directions for a no sew pillowcase dress!  This did require an iron... and I don't really "do" irons, but I decided that if I could think of it as an art tool as opposed to... well... an iron, I could probably do this...

Here is the first of Miah's new dresses for the summer!  It's even cuter with her in it, but by the time I pulled the camera out, she was asleep.  In addition to this one, I have material for four more and for two matching tops for Grace.  Grace is, of course, not as thrilled as I am about this...  (she hates "pillowcase" anything, but I think she can get over it long enough to take some great pictures with her baby sister)!

Tell me what you think!

 L. 

No comments: