Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Sobering Thought...

Recently, I made a post on facebook encouraging "kids" to go to college in the first four years following high school graduation and to actually attain their degrees during that time. I'm going to stand by that... for everyone else...

But as I sat down to work on the final week of this semester... and as I started thinking about how after this course I will have only three left until I hold that all powerful piece of paper in my hand... I also started thinking about how my life would be different if I'd done this in a more "traditional" way...

And it occurred to me that that just never would have worked. Because I wouldn't have these:

And "these" are more precious to me than any "normal", "traditional" life ever... EVER could have been...

And so let me make it clear that I wouldn't trade taking 15 years to get my bachelor's degree for anything... ANYTHING in the world...

But I'd like my Master's in two...

L.

No comments: